Gambling is a form of entertainment enjoyed by millions of people. The majority of people gamble without experiencing any problems. However, just as some people can become addicted to alcohol or tobacco, it is possible for a person to become obsessed with gambling. Although, according to many studies, only 1 percent of the adult population faces this problem, for us even one compulsive gambler is one too many.
It is not possible to predict who will develop a gambling problem, but once identified, the problem can be successfully treated. Learn more about the rules of blackjack.
Casino-on-Net endorses responsible gaming. Although compulsive gambling is not easily detected, we have implemented a number of measures to address the problem:
- Casino-on-Net’s training program incorporates methods and techniques that assist our employees in recognizing and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gambling.
- We have implemented a self-eviction program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering our Casino.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our Email list.
To have an enjoyable experience when visiting our Casino, we advise you to follow these guidelines:
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your personal choice.
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble.
- Never gamble if:
- You are younger than the legal gambling age.
- It interferes with your work or other responsibilities.
- You are in recovery for addictive disorders or dependencies.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- You are attempting to make up for prior gambling losses.
Please know how to set limits and when to stop. Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Seek professional help from the following organizations if gambling is not something that you want to do, but rather something that you need to do.
Casino gambling is one of the least popular forms of gambling among young people. Participating in gambling activities by persons under the age of 18 is not permitted in Antigua, where Casino-on-Net is licensed.
Our Casino is not designed to attract children and we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino. This is why blackjack.org has the best blackjack bonuses.
Underage gambling is not a harmless activity and it may begin when adults take children along to visit a Casino or give them the “gift” of a lottery ticket.
If young people have access to a computer with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave children unattended near your computer when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casino-on-Net Username, Password and Credit Card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. Some young people may escape our detection. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with Casino-on-Net, please immediately notify our Security Department at:email@example.com.
ICRA is a non-profit organization that brings together major Internet industry players, telecommunications companies, content providers and child protection bodies. The dual aims are to protect children and free speech rights on the Internet.